Sunday 3 March 2013

Pamper evening


Happy Sunday! Since I'm beginning to feel more and more stressed about uni, I decided that pamper mornings/evenings should become a regular thing. I have done so this morning and I feel reborn. So this is a little post of my favourite products and how to have a good pamper morning or evening!

  1. Run a bath or shower and use a douche gel or bath cream first. The one that I used for my bath this morning was Yves Rocher's mûre savage brombeere bain douche. It smells so good!
  2. After you soaped yourself and washed it off again, use a body scrub. I like to use scrubs since my skin can become very dry and the scrub also scrubs all the filth right off your body! I got a travel one from Rituals for my birthday that I'm trying out now; I absolutely love the smell. It's the Wai Wang Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren body scrub.
  3. If you take a bath, now is the time to put on your face mask 1 (I like to use two kinds of face masks when I have a pamper evening) and read a book/play some games or listen to music. My first face mask comes from the body shop and is the aloë protective restoring mask for sensitive skin.
  4. Try to relax (very important) or wash you hair if you feel like it.
  5. Then it's time to do something again, dry yourself off, rinse off the face mask and dry your hair. Then use a hair mask for full potential of the hair. I like to use the Charles Worthington salon shine results hair healer. It's a leave in conditioner since my hair is very fine and thin and normal conditioners make my hair very... blah.
  6. I like to use another face mask afterwards since my skin needs a lot of products otherwise it remains a right mess, I bought the Sephora's double duty exfoliator and mask. It's a mask and scrub in one and I love it.
  7. Then use a body cream. I like to use the body cream from the same Rituals line, since I don't like my body using many different fragranced products in one. The one that comes with the body scrub is the Mei Dao Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren rich nourishing body cream. Oh the smell!!
  8. Rise off the face mask and use your daily/evening face cream (if you use one) I use the Lacôme hydra zen neurocalm. 
  9. If you like, paint your toenails and fingernails as a final touch and voilá you are ready to go (to sleep)
All the things you need for the perfect pamper evening! Try it out if you feel like it, but I'm tell ya: every girl needs her pamper evenings. Also drink a lot of water during this evening to keep your body hydrated and fresh. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment