Sunday 31 March 2013

Life's Update: Keep Going

This picture came from here.

I am not feeling well. Not that I'm sick or anything, I am just so stressed out and nervous that I just can't do anything anymore. Over the past week I've just been in denial of all the work that I need to be doing and this Tuesday I will have a big assessment. And I'm freaking out. So to keep me a little sane, here is a list of things to do to keep your head up and your heart strong (yes, I've just quoted Ben Howard).

  • Watch movies, especially ones where there's lots of love and endearment. In these stressful weeks, I like to watch: 50/50, Pitch Perfect, The Help, The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Easy A.
  • Listen to the radio! I just found this online and I just love it. It's the reading of the book Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and if you're into fantasy, this story is absolutely amazing. And it has the voices of James McAvoy and Benedict Cumberbatch. Do you need anything else?
  • One of life's great questions has ben answered! WHERE IS GLEN COCO?!
  • If you want to have a good laugh: read this. It's a man who has never seen Twilight and sums up the films by only looking at the trailers. It's hilarious.
  • If you're not really a film person, you can also watch The Lizzie Bennet Diaries on YouTube. If you've never heard of it and you like Pride & Prejudice, I would definitely recommend it. It's very witty, it stays true to the book and most of all it's just hilarious and freaking awesome! It's also something that you can watch whenever you want, but be warned: you can get a little obsessed. Watch the first episode here.
I hope these little 'cheer you ups' helped! Happy easter everyone!

1 comment: