Wednesday 13 March 2013

Inspirations




All images belong to the Julian Bialowas website.

So it's snowing. SNOWING. Even though I really like snow, I think it is time for the winter to go away and let the spring do its thing. And with thing I mean warmth and sun. I need warmth and sun in my life because I am so stressed out with school that it would be nice to see the sun outside and remember that the world is nice and good instead of stressful and headache-y. So for this post I'm going to give you all the inspirations that I've found over the past week:

  • This website has the most beautiful and healthy dishes ever. I want to try them all!
  • This story made me smile so much. It's nice to see kindness sometimes.
  • It's good to remember this once in a while.
  • He shoots such beautiful frames! Love his photography.
  • These made my laugh to much. 
  • Also, this photographer shoots lovely people and landscapes. I always want to move to the place she shoots because it looks so lovely.
  • I want to try out this body lotion but I was afraid I wouldn't sell in The Netherlands but I found it in Sephora the other day and I'm so excited to try it out. The smell is just lush.
  • I want this Topshop dress pronto.
  • Look at this beautiful shop on Etsy! I seriously want all of their bracelets. 
  • These backgrounds are stunning to put on blogs/websites or your listography.
  • I bought the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay the other day and the palette is my all time favourite already. The colours are just dazzling. Luckily the palette is much cheaper in The Netherlands than on this site! Good for me.
  • And last but not least, nail polish. I think I might try out this colour - it's so spring-y! Coral is definitely one of my favourite spring colours this year. I've decided to wear more nail polish because it's the only way for me to not bite my nails and it's working! A plus for me.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment