Sunday 24 March 2013

An Amsterdam High Tea

Yesterday I met up with all the ladies I've met in Wolverhampton. I really like to do these sort of reunions because it gives you the feeling of mutual excitement and nostalgia. As we know each other from England, we thought that it was only fitting that we did a high tea. There are not so much places that do high teas in Amsterdam, however we found a beautiful spot at the Bickers aan de Werf. It was so delicious! I really needed this, just to be away from your every day routine and just meet up with lovely people and just have a lot of girl talk. Every girl needs that every once in a while. Luckily I found a group that feels the same. I must say that not everyone could make it this time, which was a real shame. We still miss two of the Dutch girls and of course the Swedish ladies were deeply missed. However, this weekend was a good one. And we did it in style, we met up and just eat. A little reminiscence of Wolverhampton where we would also meet up, talk and play some games and, more importantly, eat together.

(for those who read this and do not know me, I'm the one with the blue/pink scarf. Hello!)

3 comments:

  1. Aah wat leuk dat het zo geslaagd was! Leuke foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got to have a really nice catchup! The food looks so good, I've always wanted to try a high tea but they're quite expensive here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HET WERKT <3.
    Ziet er goed uit meiskes, gezellig! x Val

    ReplyDelete