Wednesday 27 February 2013

Holiday and Februari Playlist

My holiday was amazing. We had such nice weather and the skiing was awesome. Unfortunately I fell down on the third day and bruised my tailbone so I had to lie down for a couple to days being severely drugged. So I had a blast. I also loved seeing mountains again because they are my favourite kind of surroundings. And the weather! Oh my, I could talk for days about the marvelous weather that we had. But now, I'm stuck doing a lot of homework (due to the fact that I did absolutely nothing in the break) and totally freaking out. Why is school so stressful?!

To calm my nerves a bit, I like to listen to a lot of music. Here is a playlist that is helping me through these stressful times: You can listen to it on 8tracks.
  • Lianne la Havas - Don't wake me up
  • Hunter Hayes - Wanted
  • Enya - Wild Child
  • Lana del Rey - Video Games
  • Fleet Foxes/Bon Iver - Medley
  • James Vincent McMorrow - And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop
  • Britta Persson - Winter Tour
  • Coldplay - Lovers in Japan
  • Alabama Shakes - You Ain't Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment