Sunday 10 February 2013

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


It's snowing! I am so excited for this. Even though it already snowed a couple of weeks ago, I was just not in a state of snow.. If you know what I mean. Although I am very ill at the moment, poor me, I am happy to see the world a little whiter now because if the world was grey and dark, I would be even more miserable. The beautiful blue sky makes it even better, gosh I'm getting all excited for the break! I am going skiing in Austria and I cannot wait for it. Although I am now ill, I'm planning on staying home the entire week and take a lot of paracetamol and on Friday we should be going! And I am planning on being better by then. So bring on, the blankets, tea and lots of Ghibli.

I am also officially 21! It's all very nice and all and usually you don't really feel yourself aging, but I did this time. My birthday party was absolutely amazing, I gave a high tea on Saturday and on Sunday all of my family came over for dinner and I had such a lovely time. I literally had everyone I love dearly with me my whole weekend and that felt great. It got lots of lovely presents; a lot of books, movie coupons, notebooks and money. It was amazing.

I hope you have a good week and I will write soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You've captured the beautiful side of winter and snow. Love it.

    ReplyDelete