Tuesday 22 January 2013

My little shopping haul


I went to town today and bought these lovely things! On this photo you can find:

  • an Oxford Office notebook. When people tell you that there's no difference in paper, believe me there is. I love this line of notebooks!
  • Sephora Waterproof eye makeup remover. I have tried a lot of different make removers, but this one is really good. It cleans the eye perfectly, you don't get a rash (I am very sensitive with my skin) and since it's specially made for waterproof makeup, you can remove everything.
  • Sephora's double duty exfoliator and mask. I like to rise my skin and this one is a mask AND scrub in one! Save and buy ladies.
  • Sephora's soothing cleaning milk. I don't like makeup remover that has oil in it because it makes your skin really mushy so this one is without oil and perfume, which is great for my sensitive skin and it smells really good.
  • Since school is starting soon, I needed new maps where I can put my papers in and these have roses on them! I didn't have to think twice. There's no brand on it, but I bought them at a department store in my town called V&D.
  • Little stickers so I can organise my papers and maps.
  • A pink lego USB stick! I am totally in love with this one. I mean it's pink, it's lego and it's useful - what more do you need?!
  • And last but not least little sticky notes with panda's riding origami birds (no joke). I have a little obsession with sticky notes so I had to have these ones. Sticky notes are always useful. I also bought these at the V&D.


This is my last week of freedom before I start school next week so I think I'm gonna enjoy this one. It took me a while to get over my breakdown of two weeks ago, but I'm slowly recovering and ready for the next semester. Also, my 21st birthday is next week! I'm going to through a big party so be ready for lots and lots of nice pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment