Friday 4 January 2013

Life's Update


This month is going to be a quiet one. Why? Because I don't have to go to school until the 28th of January. Which leaves me a whole month of doing almost nothing. And that's why I have decided to read a lot of books, see of lot of films and go on a few day trips. I have created a Good Reads account to manage all my reading, I'll link you to it when I know how it works. The books that I want to read this month are: Son of Dust by Arnaldur Indriðason, Amsterdam by Ian McEwan, Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, The Gaudi Key by Esteban Martin & Andreu Carranza, The Absolutist by John Boyne and The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafron. Most of these books are quite thick but luckily I am a fast reader so this will be my month's goal! I hope I'll get there. I've already started on the Gaudi Key and it pretty damn good so I'm excited! These are all books recommended by my father since I do not have any money to buy new books. He likes thrillers and drama's (which is usually not my forte) but these books look interesting enough so we'll see.

This months trips to the cinema will be for Pitch Perfect and Les Miserable. I am very excited to see both films since I've already heard so much about them. Luckily my grand parents gave me lots of cinema coupons so I don't have to spend a lot of money.

Other things I'm excited about:

  • The Amsterdam Lights Festival. I am going there tomorrow and I very excited to see my beloved Amsterdam again.
  • Making Sunday Roast. I am going to make Yorkshire Puddings from scratch this Sunday and I hope it'll work!
  • This beautiful website. The pictures in this website are so peaceful and I just stare at them all day long.
  • This necklace. I want it!
  • This would make a beautiful birthday dress. I also love the length!



No comments:

Post a Comment