Sunday 26 May 2013

Over the weekend

This weekend my friend invited me over for her birthday party. I was so excited to get out of the house and see some of my friends. They are the people who I met while studying in Wolverhampton and luckily they are Dutch as well so we can keep in touch like this! She made beautiful food and we had a slumber party and watched Geordie Shore and movies all night. I love doing things like this <3. It was also nice to get out of the house for a while, even though I am SO TIRED now! But it was all worth it.


Ugh, I'm getting hungry again. The night was a tapas evening and she made the most delicious food. Luckily my friend is an amazing cook as well because if I was the one making the food it would not have ended so well. Consequence: we ate until we couldn't walk anymore.



At the end of the evening we all had gave us her presents and then me and some friends stayed over and some friends left. I had an amazing time and I also had time to make a shameless selfie:

Hello!

1 comment:

  1. Food, slumber party and Geordie Shore? Definitely sounds like my idea of fun, haha. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete