Thursday 16 May 2013

Life's Update pt.3

Breath
I cannot more forward
I'm stuck in this dying place.
Close my eyes to catch something
I cannot see, smell or breath.
The earth is moving beneath my feet
Time has turned against me.
My skin is cruel, my lips are weak
My voice is gone, wanting to scream words
or make sounds.
Struggling to keep up, I close my eyes
and breath.
I shall be okay.
I shall be okay.
I shall be okay.

This week was a very rough week. Keep getting so tired and just cry over the smallest things. Placement has been such a struggle that I wanted to give up on everything. But since yesterday I am feeling a bit better. I got a great motivational speech from my mentor at school and now I just need to stay positive and on track. I can do this. This poem expresses all my feelings at this moment, but I promise you that the next posts will be much more up beat and happier! Even though I'm stressed out, some things on the internet just makes you smile and happy. These are some things I've been loving this week:
  • The lovely parcel. I think this is such a great initiative and I can't wait to send something over!
  • Since I am doing a (double) degree for becoming an international English teacher, this made me laugh out loud.
  • I read this just at the right time and agree with everything she says. Amen sister!
  • I absolutely love photography and I think this is a great idea and also creeps me out a little.
  • How to make miso soup!
  • I saw the film Touble with the Curve last week and I absolutely adore it. If you are a fan or feel good movies and baseball, this is your movie.
Have a good week!

No comments: