Thursday 4 July 2013

Sushi Dinner

Today I received a very important email... I graduated university!!!!!! I am so relieved and glad and excited and asdfjkl about it. I basically didn't know what to do with myself today. I phoned my dad in hysterics and he said that we should have a celebratory dinner in honour of this milestone; and if you let me pick the restaurant it will obviously be a sushi place. So here are some of the delicious things I had this evening:





Sigh.. I really love sushi. 
Anyways, enjoy your weekend - I have something exciting coming up that I will share with you all and I'll see you soon! xo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! Dinner with your dad is a nice way to celebrate :) Looking forward to hearing about your exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermergard sushay!!!!!!!
    SO PROUD OF YOU LULU <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd met het slagen van je opleiding c;
    En dat vieren we natuurlijk met sushi :D I like!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete