Monday 8 July 2013

A Day at the Amsterdam Summer Festival (DWDB)

Yesterday Louise, my parents and I went to a summer festival. I am a big big fan of festivals but for some reason (mostly school related) I wasn't able to go to any of the Dutch summer festivals as I used to. So luckily this little festival came around and I was able to go! Yay! My brother was supposed to come with us but he had to work so I called up Louise and told her to get her ass to Amsterdam and she did (yay for my friend). The festival was called 'de wereld draait buiten' which is from a Dutch TV-show and discusses a lot of music and news and such. But we got to see three (more but those are the only ones I took pictures of) amazing artists namely: Lianne La Havas, Vampire Weekend (!!!!!) and Ben Howard. Let's just say that Louise and I were way too excited for Vampire Weekend, haha. They were truly amazing, if you haven't listened to them yet - go check them out pronto!!


Look at how amazing this day was?! I had such a lovely time. On to some artists!


Lianne La Havas


ieee!!! Look at Ezra! (fangirling over here) They were truly amazing.


And last but not least: Ben Howard. We were a little late for him so we had to stand all the way in the back but it was okay because we heard all his hits loud and clear anyways.

Before we ended this day Louise and I made a shameless selfie. Finally we have a nice picture of us two together (seriously, we known each other for 4 years now and this is the 1st ever picture!)



Summer is finally happening, yay! I am going to spend this week meeting up with friends, working at my dad's and trying to relax before going on holiday next week! Me so excited!

Have a lovely day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment