Sunday 14 April 2013

I have sinned - it's spring!



I know right?! I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on this, but I am so in love with it. I love the colour, I love the leather, I love the size.. you name it and I like it. Good thing as well, because I've just spent my monthly allowance on it. I also bought a beautiful lipstick by Bobbi Brown in lilac. It is a little pinkish and it makes my eyes look very green. The little Mickey Mouse pocket is quite old now, I bought it in Disneyland ages ago. I still use it for all my pocket coins.

Another news item for you, spring has finally arrived! I am so happy because my life is pretty doom and gloom lately and this cheers me up immensely. So with a new seasons, time for new music! This is my playlist that I can't stop listening to:

  • Fluorescent Adolescent by the Arctic Monkeys
  • Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
  • Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show
  • Ho Hey by The Lumineers
  • That's all by Seasick Steve
  • Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie
  • Skinny Love by Bon Iver
  • Lover of the Light by Mumford & Sons
  • Come Back to Bed by John Mayer
  • I'll be Waiting by Adele
  • Blue Skies by Noah and the Whale
  • Iris by the Goo Goo Doll
You can listen to my mix here on 8tracks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with it. I might want to splurge someday too now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I'm so jealous - I love that colour, lucky you!!

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete