Wednesday 16 October 2013

Concert: Foals

Yesterday evening a friend and I went to Foals in VEGA (Copenhagen's Paradiso) and it was awesome. We stood very close to the stage and they were so good! A little bit heavier that I normally listen to, but you know, sometimes you just got to get it out of your system, and this concert was just the thing for us. Also, look at me making new friends and stuff!

Foals is a indie rock band from Oxford, UK. They consist of 5 members, including (of course) the lead singer Yannis Philippakis. They currently have three albums out: Antidotes (2008), Total Life Forever (2010) and their new album Holy Fire (2013). This is probably their best known song - and also one of my favorites.


Yannis ran around like a money, climbing on the balcony and also stage dived, not once but twice. As I said before sometimes you just gotta let it out, man! I also brought my camera phone but the pictures came out quite nicely - go me! 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Foals! Ik wil al zoo lang een keer naar een concert van ze, al vond ik hun oudere albums leuker (my number is wel het beste van hun nieuwe muziek though). Gelukkig dat ze goed waren live!! Klinkt als een heel goed avondje. Ik spreek je binnenkort weer k? xx

    ReplyDelete