Sunday 29 September 2013

Christianshavn


I am still here. I don't know what I expected, but things haven't been going great lately. Why is there no rulebook for moving to another country and dealing with a totally different society and school and people and stuff? Seriously, because I need one. Things have not been going well for me, everything piling up like snow and I am unable to see through. But then again, sometimes, you see this.


Look at the beauty, the silentness and stillness. I hate when people have a #nofilter tag underneath something, but honestly, this is how the picture came out. Isn't it stunning?

I promise I will write more, tell exciting things and be awesome but for now I need to figure this sh*t out and deal with it. I feel like I am growing but I don't know into what and I am just asdfjkl, if you catch my drift.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Photography, creativity, fun fun fun! (I'm saying happy words, hoping you'll feel better after reading them) No but for real, you're doing great! You can be immensely proud of yourself! Now imma fix your profile pic again. ;)

    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear things aren't going that well. I can get stressed out just visiting other countries so I can't imagine how hard it would be to move to one :( Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete